25/9/10

Water and Sand

Since the weather has started to warm up I have wanted to get out of the house and have some water play with Aidan.
However with the weeks of sickness we had to put it off until now.

It was such a beautiful day today so we headed outside for some fun!

What better way to start then with a biscuit:


And out come the masses!
1:

2:

3:

Let the fun begin:


Aidan's play thingie has a connection for the hose so it sprays water.

Not sure what to make of this:
I am sure I can eat this:

This is my favourite photo from the afternoon:


Later in the afternoon we went to the beach.

This was Aidan's first time on the sand.

Next time we will go a bit earlier and he can have a real play.



I love this photo also:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks likes a great day!!! love the play hous thingy too :) Elise