19/8/10

I love banana bread!

One of the easiest things to bake is banana bread.
Usually if I bake something I need to do a special shopping trip...but with this easy recipe I always have the ingredients on hand.
This one came out a little burnt though...doh!



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup (150g) plain flour (I use wholemeal)
  • 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour (Again, wholemeal)
  • 1 cup brown sugar (you can halve this, I dont. We dont eat too much rubbish so I go with the whole cup)
  • 125g butter, melted, cooled
  • 2 eggs, whisked
  • 3 ripe bananas, mashed
  • Walnuts
  • Cinnamon
  • Nutmeg
Mix it all up and bake....

The best way to eat this is to:
Grab a coffee (Mocha with marshmallows)
Go to a park and
Put a few slices on the BBQ to crisp it up!
YUM YUM YUM!

I have a new banana bread recipe to try also, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

But...but...for how long? And at what temperature???